• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registation is CLOSED, so here's what's next...

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
Anyone that is planning to register on site on either the evening of the 1st, or the anytime the 2nd, please post in this thread so that we can get a headcount for our BBQ meal order.

Also, if you would like any SEC swag, please post up in this thread with the item you'd like. Outside of the SEC stickers, I will not be bringing the entire swag box since I'll have all the raffle items as well.

In the next couple days we'll get some information up about trail rides.

Last edited:
+1 more for dinner

mac 'we are coming at this point' gyvr

I can't remember if I registered or not.

Won't be wheeling, just need 2 large shirts and 2 dinner tickets.

Nate, you can certainly register for the event on site. You didn't pre-register. I'll be in camp starting mid-afternoon on July 1, so you can come find me. I'll have registration packets, extra meal tickets, and raffle tickets available. The t-shirts were all pre-ordered based on the on-line registration, so registrants on site will not be guaranteed a t-shirt. We did order a couple extra to have on hand, but those will be first come-firs served

See you in a couple weeks.

Back