• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full set gray seats. Nice condition - 4 dr - cloth style

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
converting over to aftermarket seats and have these to unload. Out of a 1990 Canadian model larado.

150$ for front and rear... No shipping. Must be picked up or meet you part way.

Cloth is in Great condition, side vinyl might have a few creases that are showing wear.

Osmin C said:

Shoot me a PM with your Email address to send them to.. Will do so in about a hour when I get home and take some.

TheWarWagon said:
Put me second in line, if Osmin doesn't take them.

Cool, but your third. But a Close third lol

PM me a email addy if you want a few pictures...

ok emailed to who I have the address to an heres a few pictures...

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

they are dusty with no discolorations! what you see is the dirty wondow glare from outside if you see a little browning.

I've always loved the added bolstering on those. Does it make as big of a difference as I think it does?

Those are by far the most comfortable seats available on a Cherokee.
I'm not sure I would have ever went to the PRP seats if mine had those to start with.
Rick
I'm thinking you should sell them to ME!!
Seniority and all.... :D

IslanderOffRoad said:
I've always loved the added bolstering on those. Does it make as big of a difference as I think it does?

I dont know.. Never sat in anything but? lol

Jump This said:
Those are by far the most comfortable seats available on a Cherokee.
I'm not sure I would have ever went to the PRP seats if mine had those to start with.
Rick
I'm thinking you should sell them to ME!!
Seniority and all.... :D

I would agree that these have to be the most comfortable. And I hope these kragen specials arent all that bad.

The bolsters are not very work either, very oe looking in shape..

Hey Robert,

let me know if these fall through with the other guys. I am interested.

They shoudl bolt into a 2000, right?

If only they were for a two door Robert...

And yes, those bolsters do their jobs nicely. I've been in a number of different XJ seats and the Larado trim '87 - '90 are the best.

rpraterxj said:
Hey Robert,

let me know if these fall through with the other guys. I am interested.

They shoudl bolt into a 2000, right?

well no one in line has shown interest and those that have replied backede out (osmin)..

So if you want them they are yours...

They are out now and on the garage floor waiting for a new XJ...

I dont knwo what they bolt in to. Ithink I read that you just use yrou sliders and they fit right in?

Back