• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Between the Lakes Aug 6th&7th

clrusty

NAXJA Forum User
hey yall we are having another ride in Aug if anyone would like to join us. headed up to lbl for the weekend on the 6th and 7th. hope yall can make it up. going to camp on the river,going to party by the river too

hey jack. yea man we will be coming right through clarksville. not sure what the name of the main rd is but i know we go right beside the river. i will find out our path from nashville and let ya know for sure.

That's Riverside Dr. If you two didn't carpool, best place to meet would be the South Welcome Station.

hey jack. yea man we will be coming right through clarksville. not sure what the name of the main rd is but i know we go right beside the river. i will find out our path from nashville and let ya know for sure.

Yep, what Bigalpha said. I've got to doublecheck the dates on my NCOES school, but I believe it starts after that weekend.

I should be able to even keep up with you if you guys do a decent speed, this alignment seemed to do the trick.

Thanks Big..LOL I couldnt remeber that rd for nothing. Yeaa man that sounds like a plan, the south side welcome center would be cool with us. Bigalpha ya going to come join us on this trip. trying to get Matt and Bosco to come out too.....

Yeah Ive never been. Can we get some details?

i will come back tonight with all the details to where we are going to meet and what times to meet up at. need to check and make sure all plans are good for everyone ,i know. everyone try and stay cool today.

Bigalpha you will have to come up there with us someday and show us them trails, I have only been up there once myself. Cant wait to go back we had such a blast up there.
Anywayyy. well what i have come up with so far is that all of us from around nashville and south are going to meet at exit 35 on I24 at the Mcdonalds at around 8am then we went through Clarksville last time and will prob do it again, we got off at exit 11 and followed that through to dover and up from there.
Where could we meet up with you guys up there? At the south entrance to the trace? kinda need yalls help with this one..we get it worked out though..

Well, there are trail maps at the welcome stations that list all the back roads. Some of them are easy with minimal craziness but a lot of them are pretty gnarly. I went to TB once and I would say that the trails are comparable to those numbered (free) trails.

Two places you could meet: South welcome station at LBL or you could meet where highway 79 splits from 41/12. There are a couple of fast food places and BP there and such. Really just depends on your timing.

that sounds like a plan. is that ok with everyone if we meet at the south welcome center. looks like we are going to have about 10 jeeps with us.

Ok well im coming from Dickson. So I will be taking hwy49 through Dover. Does anyone have a address for the south welcome center? Cause I guess Ill just meet you there.

ok what do yall think about meeting around 9 am to around 9:30am. try and let everyone get some sleep..lol.everyone try and stay cool today.

Back