• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My pics

J-9

NAXJA Forum User
Great meeting you all. You SoCal guys kick ass. Thanks to Parker and Cal for letting me bash their rigs.

A few of my pics:

Goatfest2009073.jpg

Goatfest2009135.jpg

Goatfest2009171.jpg

Goatfest2009183.jpg

Goatfest2009272.jpg

Goatfest2009295.jpg

I posted the rest here.

- Janine (aka Jeanine or Janean)

Janine it was great to see you and thanks for coming out! You are welcome back anytime with or without rig!

Dang no pics of the LBJ night run. Good wheelin with you.

Feel free to come back and play with it anytime.
I'm sure you meant Big Bird, right Cal? :laugh3:

Janine--it was fun riding with you in Cal's rig, and seeing another girl drive with two feet =).

Plan on coming back out March-ish, at least... I'm sure we'll figure out something!

Carol

Josh, you're supposed to wait until CO is under 5 feet of snow and we're wearing shorts .. THEN ask.

:)

I'm sure some areas of CO are already under noticeable snow. And I am still wearing shorts & short sleeves to work in San Diego. Only reason I'm wearing pants today is I've been too sick to do laundry!

Nice! So do you snow wheel, or park your rig for the winter?

Nice! So do you snow wheel, or park your rig for the winter?

Well I snow wheel in my driveway - sure beats shoveling. But seriously, I haven't snow wheeled since I've been out here. Come winter there's usually enough work to do on the Jeep to keep me entertained until the snow melts. I'd like to think I'll actually make it out a couple times this winter, but that may not happen if i spend all my free time in so cal...

Funny. We spend the summer wrenching so we can wheel all winter.. and then we drive 2-3 hours each way to go wheel with snow before going home to bbq. ;)

image_039.jpg

sigh. i sorta miss that jeep. ;)

Back