• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Man its dead on NAXJA

CMNCHE

NAXJA Forum User
I used to be pretty active here around 2004-2005, what the heck happened. Hardly any good build threads anymore, and the tech is down to "I broke a bolt, how should I replace it" NAXJA is dying big time.

I think this is the case on forums in general.

Everybody wants pre-built crap. Take out a huge loan and do a bunch of bolt-one....instant gratification. That doesn’t jive with a 20+ year old vehicle that needs regular wrenching and effort.

The dying breed is the wrench turner, who enjoys doing for themself what most others are paying to have down for them.

I’m noticing all forums slowing down. This one being dedicated (pretty much) to XJ’s makes it rather narrow, so the drop off seems to be aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not just forums that Facebook and other social media sites have damaged, real 4x4 clubs with members that actually know each other in person are disappearing.

Social distancing.

NAXJA has been ahead of the curve.

NO time better than to join NAXJA and make it better!!!

Working on getting some early numbers in.

L51lDx4.jpg

Chapter contest is off to a Green start!

Happy St Patty's Day.

click here to sign up or renew

Please note: In regards to your current membership if it isn't expired yet. If you renew in March, you will be entered into the drawing. If you don't expire til sometime later, your current membership will just be extended. There's no reason that everyone shouldn't be signing up or renewing in March!
You may renew as many times as you want in March, but only one entry per member in the individual drawing and the chapter competition.
THIS EVENT ENDS MARCH 31ST AT 11:59 PM MST.

Forums are still alive and well, I am on several that are still very strong ( I refuse to use facebook). The problem is the XJ is such an old vehicle that people aren't researching much on hence very little new traffic.

Back