• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Sport 5sp 4.6L stroker

ADam J

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Chile pepper Red Sport XJ ( Cherokee )
~70K miles
Original Owner

Factory Configuration:
Ordered from the factory:
Sport package
Up country pkg ( limited slip, skids, 1" higher than stock)
5 speed
ecco wheels
grey interior
overhead console

Engine 4.6L Stroker:
4.6L Stroker ( Accurate Power Components ) 6,000 miles on the engine/clutch
Centerforce II clutch
S&K air filter on Rusty's air tube

Estimated 250Hp and 300 FT LBs Torque. ( based on other's results and comparing configurations) :rockz: :rockz: :rockz:

--- This thing has tons of torque. BIG improvement over the stock 4.0L. :agree:
Motor was replaced after block heater fell out causing catastrophic overheat...

Addition items:
  • (5) 30x9.5x15 BFG AT KO's Probably 25% tread left.
  • Hidden Hitch Rear Receiver included unless It decides to sell before the jeep does.
  • Trailer Brake Controller
  • Kenwood CD Deck ( Chrysler sized deck, removable faceplate )
Maintenance:
Religious about regular maintenance.
Fuel pump was replaced at around 20K under warrunty
Air Bag module recall done by dealer
Brakes have about 10K on them.
No other mechanical issues.

Condition:
Some minor rocker panel damage from a trail in 2001. NO RUST Anywhere. Typical door dings from parking lots. Didn't see nearly as much trail time as I would have liked, so therefore has very minimal damage.

Drivers side door was pryed open by theives attempting to steal the radio. They did not succeed, but did gain entry and got the point of bending the radio mounts and were scared off. Only damage is the key cylinder has a small opening right below it from the perp's tool. I bent the opening back to the point where it is not noticeable.

Interior carpet in great condition, original floor mats included but are showing thier wear. Had a husky liner in cargo area so rear carpet is perfect.

New drivers seat frame to fix cracked original.

Specifics:
I am the Original owner... this thing is my baby... But need the money for other priorities

Price: $9,500 or best offer.

I'm located in the Castle Rock/Denver/Colorado Springs area.

Thanks.

More Information (Mostly Pictures) here.

-Adam-

ADam J said:
SOLD

Via NAXJA I might add. :) Now If I can get my money back for the denver post ad...

:wave:

And to another damn happy NAXJA user! Thanks Adam, dramatic power difference on the commute this morning! :sunshine:

Back