• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Want to Get Together While I'm in Town?

We've met and I've drank your beer. Lol šŸ¤£
It'll be nice to see you too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm old, and apparently forgetful. I'll probably remember once I see you. At that point, you can remind me of my name.

David Bricker / SYR

Anybody who is going have a 2wd driveshaft? Nearly any condition is fine so long as it mostly straight.

Darnit, unless a miracle happens I won't make it since I work til 5:30 and will be in Banning. :D

So, I expect to see you around 6:30 - 7:00pm. I'll be waiting. Just 'cause it starts at 6:00 doesn't mean we'll be done by 6:30.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Anybody who is going have a 2wd driveshaft? Nearly any condition is fine so long as it mostly straight.

Got one for a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, but I suppose you are picky, and want one for an XJ.

So, I expect to see you around 6:30 - 7:00pm. I'll be waiting. Just 'cause it starts at 6:00 doesn't mean we'll be done by 6:30.

skeptical-1672px.jpg

Got one for a 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, but I suppose you are picky, and want one for an XJ.

Not that picky....not 100% sure the xj shaft will work, it's for the racecar. If it's in the neighborhood of 40" it might work.

Not that picky....not 100% sure the xj shaft will work, it's for the racecar. If it's in the neighborhood of 40" it might work.

Was kidding actually. The Road Runner shaft uses 7290 joints, and aren't close to compatible to Spicer 1310s. Plus, it's my friend's, and he might be mad if I stole it.

Thanks to Mark, Ryan, John and Al for coming out to meet. Cheese bread and salad were had. Conversations were great.

It was good to see you all.

Thanks for having us, I think next time we should do it about 4 hours north and set a grill on fire.

I can do that. I have the technology! (and the grill)

David Bricker / SYR

Back