• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rebuilt/restored car hauler, 37/12.50r16.5 tires H1 wheels griffin G.A.

huntingman2706217

NAXJA Forum User
took the trailer all apart and put it back together like new! cut off any old metal that didnt need to be there... wire wheeled the whole thing down..... rustoleum bed lined the whole trailer inside and out... welded on new front jack... welded on new hand crank winch... rewired entire trailer and installed new lights that are surrounded by pipe so cant be damaged... all new safety chains with stainless hardware to truck end... trailers built with 6in channel and is beef... has mobile home axles and parts are regularly available and both axles do have brakes but i havent pulled them apart yet or wired them up... entire deck was replaced and i still gotta bolt them down so thats how new it is... i did haul my comanche to scrap today on it with no problems... K5 blazers getting loaded tomorrow... two tires are like new and im gonna buy two more for it new before it sells... im gonna get the exact measurements tomorrow and the tires ordered but its dark now its roughly 6.5x13.5... theres about a 12in extension over the front V part for longer vehicles... i measured my 03 cummins crew cab long bed and even it would fit on the trailer so i dont think your gonna have anything to long... it also DOES NOT have fender covers so your rig can pull over the tires if need be...

Its gonna be awhile before i have another rig of any sort so i have no need for it now... schools gonna cost alot the next two years... ill buy another one later... asking $1500 firm for it since its not really hurting anything... any other questions just ask! ill try and grab some pics tomorrow as well...

Also have a set of H1 wheels and 37x12.50r16.5 MT tires that are like new condition... wheels are 12 bolt style... can be recentered to any lug pattern with several back spacing patterns... as seen on pirate alot... $600

Travis
678-588-6661

Last edited:
Back