• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for 1 used Maxxis Bighorn 33x12.50-15

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
Just looking for one, have 3 good ones and recently blew a sidewall, just want to have 4 matching tires on the ground.

Thanks!

I have one for you if you want to bother with shipping. Very low tread though.

How low is low?

I had a guy that was going to trade me 4 35x12.50-15 Baja MTZ's for my 33" bighorns that are about half used up, then I cut the sidewall on one at gmp.

Trying to find one about the same amount of tread.

Pic?

Less than 25% tread. Not what you want if you are trying to match your set, but it's good to roll on for another couple thousand miles.

Thanks man!
I actually had a new mud rover as a spare and I'm running it now, the guy just doesn't want to trade for a mis-matched set, and I can't blame him.
I even have another mud rover spare that is mounted, that I had forgotten about, but still not interested in the trade without a matching set of 4.

Can't really say that I blame him. Gonna keep looking I suppose.....or break down and buy some 35's

Back