• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting Ready To Part '95 Xj In Florida

richie

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a 95 for parts.I am pulling off what I plan to keep and will sell what's left.There was no motor,or front drive shaft in jeep and transfer case is missing the entire side where the front driveshaft went in it.Here is some of what I have already removed.As far as I can tell the harnesses are not cut.If they are missing some connectors I am unaware.I have seen no cut wires yet.

* engine wiring harness
* complete dash harness(with idiot lights if that makes a difference)
* non guage dash cluster (showing 144,000 on speedo)
* small "1/2" console covers only shifter and t-case shifter(auto) and e-brake cover(both grey)
* pass. side non-electric remote mirror
* drivers non remote mirror
* right and left headlight bezels
* r & l rear bumper ends
* 4 stock fender flares(right front has scratches in it)

If interested, please feel free to drop me a line.I am new to the board and have really enjoyed reading all the posts.I wish I was out west though!Not too many rocks down here in fla.All we have is nasty mud.

I am looking for some 3" or 4" front springs,and lower arms.If there is anyone interested in anything to trade for these that would be great.

Richie, is that drivers side mirror chrome and manual remote?
(if you even still HAVE it)

Phil 91XJ :confused:

Interior?

I may be interested in the seats if you are willing to part with them. Let me know what color/condition please. Thanks, Chris.

What condition are the windows? Does it have vent windows are the solid piece ones (looking for solid pieced ones). Lastly, what condition are the leaf springs? Thanks.

tranny shifter

YOu say you have a shifter t-handle from an automatic cherokee in grey? Would you happen to still have that? If so, consider me very intrested. Please let me know.
Tylor

Oh, and I have 4 inch used tomken kit I am asking $300 or am willing to trade. If you want any more info, PM me.

I need both headlamp bezels.
I am located in South FL. Depends on where you are, I may be able to pick them up.
Thanks.

Well the Jeep has been hacked up and taken to the great meatl scrap dealer in the sky but I did strip most off of it before it left.

I have no mirrors,sorry.They were black manual mirrors anyways.

There was no hatch light.I got most of the glass out of it and they were manual windows, not electric.

The seats are grey and I have both the front and the back seats.I would sell them for $75.00 for all.

Teckno, I do have the bezels.Let me know if you want them.
I had forgot the post was still here.sorry if you have been waiting for an answer.I apologize.Richie

Back