• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL Magazine coverage

I tried to subscribe today and the website said you're not currently accepting new subscriptions. I called the number and it is out of order, are you still in business?

I tried to subscribe today and the website said you're not currently accepting new subscriptions. I called the number and it is out of order, are you still in business?
Don't know what to tell you. Did you dial the right number? I just called to confirm and it works fine. Ditto the website.

-----Matt-----

x3.

I subscribed around the end of October - wanted to make sure I'd get the issue on the 25th. Is the 18th issue the next one scheduled to be released?

x3.

I subscribed around the end of October - wanted to make sure I'd get the issue on the 25th. Is the 18th issue the next one scheduled to be released?

yes...17 was the last one sent out...

mac 'so far' gyvr

Bring it to WF so we ca all see it.

17 didn't have the NAXJA 25th coverage...18 or 19 was/is supposed to...

I'll bring 18...if it exists by then...

mac 'one of about 15 people who had heard of CRAWL prior to the event at the 25th dinner' gyvr

Back