• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 YJ, 350ci, $1350

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
88 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Chevy 350 motor (new plugs, rotor, cap, wires, valve covers gaskets)
Red Powder coated valve covers, pulleys, and brackets
Hedman headers
Turbo 350 tranny needs rebuilt, slipping(new filter, gasket, & fluid)
Red Powder coated tranny pan
NP203 T-Case
Spring over axle lift - full width axles
6 lug 10 bolt front axle 4.10 mini spool disc brakes(news bearings, seals, rotors, warn lockout hubs)
8 lug 14 bolt rear axle 4.10 welded drum brakes
Red Powder Coated brake shields, and diff covers
bald 35 tires
Needs driveshafts built/installed (Got 3)
Needs front calipers (Got Cores)
Needs Raditor
Needs tranny shifter (make shift installed for now)
I just got this on trade but I don't have time for another project and honestly, the frame is trash. Rust has damaged the frame beyond repair and the places it has been patched are inadequate. The motor runs great and Jeep has good potential but I don't have the time. Body is in descent shape, no dents but it does have signifigant rust in the rockers and the driver floor. Not saying it is worthless but I'm just trying to be honest with everything. At $1350 I am loosing my ass but I guess you live and learn. Located in Knoxville, TN and I will deliver within 200mi but you will cover gas. Might trade for some good xj/mj parts and some boot.

88 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Chevy 350 motor (new plugs, rotor, cap, wires, valve covers gaskets)
Red Powder coated valve covers, pulleys, and brackets
Hedman headers
Turbo 350 tranny needs rebuilt, slipping(new filter, gasket, & fluid)
Red Powder coated tranny pan
NP203 T-Case
Spring over axle lift - full width axles
6 lug 10 bolt front axle 4.10 mini spool disc brakes(news bearings, seals, rotors, warn lockout hubs)
8 lug 14 bolt rear axle 4.10 welded drum brakes
Red Powder Coated brake shields, and diff covers
bald 35 tires
Needs driveshafts built/installed (Got 3)
Needs front calipers (Got Cores)
Needs Raditor
Needs tranny shifter (make shift installed for now)
I just got this on trade but I don't have time for another project and honestly, the frame is trash. Rust has damaged the frame beyond repair and the places it has been patched are inadequate. The motor runs great and Jeep has good potential but I don't have the time. Body is in descent shape, no dents but it does have signifigant rust in the rockers and the driver floor. Not saying it is worthless but I'm just trying to be honest with everything. At $1350 I am loosing my ass but I guess you live and learn. Located in Knoxville, TN and I will deliver within 200mi but you will cover gas. Might trade for some good xj/mj parts and some boot.

What kind of trade stuff are you looking you for?

nothing special, what you got?

1113081545.jpg

1113081546a.jpg

1113081547.jpg

downsized_1113081545a.jpg

downsized_1113081546.jpg

I don't have any pics of the frame nor do I plan to take any. I have enough experience with steel to know this one ain't gonna make it. I have however found a new YJ frame in Atlanta for $100 that the guy is holding for me for a few weeks.

look at all that shiny red!!!

Might trade for some nice agressive 35" or 36" tires on 5x4.5 beadlocks. Might be a straight trade or need cash on your end. just depends on what you got.

OK, first one with $900 cash gets it. That's what a new set of tires will cost me.

Back