• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F350 Rear Sway Bar Links for XJ Front Links?

RAVC1

NAXJA Forum User
XJers,

You will find reference to this adaptation of the Ford F350 Super Duty rear sway bar links to the front XJ link. These references loosely state that you have to cut the F350 end links to fit your application.

Can anyone confirm if this works? If yes, what model years of the rear bar end links on the F350 do I look for?

Thanks,

Rick

BTT

:twak: Didn't you read the NAXJA Rule Book?? You can't/shouldn't "BTT" or "Bump" a thread that's only an hour old.. :twak: Maybe after a day, you should/could.

E

My bad, I was just kinda interested in this idea, is all. sorry

Why not just extend your existing links? do a search lots of threads on the subject.

Really? I just did an advanced search for f350 sway bar links in all threads & the only hit I got was for this thread. Next.

not really interested in disco's. But the sway bar is limiting my lift right now. This thing never get's flexed, so would like longer links. that's why I was interested if F350 rears on the front of XJ was doable?

Back