• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 comanche parts

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Ok here's some pics of the beauty and some of the things available. It's a 4.0 that's supposed to be in running condition but bay has been stripped down so cannot verify (would be good to use for a stroker build). It's got a 5 speed not sure which model and will verify upon interest but was raining today and didn't feel like getting wet. Also 4x4 but unsure if it's the 231 or 242 as interior's been gutted, like tranny will verify and take picture of tags to prove. Also have a mess of a wiring harness, appears to be two underhood sections and one interior dash section. Have rear bumper, tow hooks, factory front skid, factory t/c skid.

Engine long block you pull it $150
Tranny $150
T/C $100
Harness' best offer
Rear bumper with mounts $20
Front skid $20
T/C skid $20

Now onto a couple of pics of the mj.
IMGA0679.jpg

IMGA0681.jpg

IMGA0693.jpg

IMGA0688.jpg

IMGA0690.jpg

IMGA0692.jpg

IMGA0685.jpg

IMGA0683.jpg

IMGA0697.jpg

And my favorite surprise from it
IMGA0699.jpg

Nice bird nest!
a 44? nice!

Mark

Not bad, not bad at all!!!!!

Bird nest aint the half of it both axles are prolly filled with water as it was by a creek that flooded when nashville flooded and water was about 2 inches above the rockers. Going to drain some fluids this weekend to see how bad it is but the entire undercarriage is filled with debris from water washing along under it. And as eric knows what the project is now comes the daunting task of measuring every inch of it in preperation for future cosmetic surgery. For those of you that thought my last project was alot of cutting it's nothing compared to what's going to happen to this mj.

Are you gonna keep the door panels?

Nope everything from the doors forward is up for grabs.

Yep it's still attached as all the pics and info was put up last night. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Bringing this back up to see if I can get any interest on the rest of the stuff.

Skids and tow hooks are pending.

Yah the bed's staying where it is, everything from the doors forward is available though.

After doing a little more digging on the mj it's got a 231 transfer case and a BA10 tranny.

Front skid, t/c skid, tow hooks with brackets sold.
Door panels going to high2by

Also adding in most accessories from renix engine, mounts, sensors. If you need something for your renix let me know and I can see if I have it.

Bringing this back up to the top here. Gonna be at 4wp tomorrow so if anyone on here wants something from the MJ let me know and I'll try to bring it with me.

Does it have a gas tank skid?

Yah but I'm going to be keeping that as when I get building the project I'm gonna keep the tank in the same location.

Ok I'm back in town now and got the rest of the engine bay stripped down and ready to get the engine out of it. Renix 4.0, BA10 tranny, 21 spline transfer case, misc engine parts such as fuel rail, intake, throttle body, engine/interior harnesses are all OBO. Engine is still installed in manche so would have to pull it but i can help just need hoist.

Back