• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 xj for sale

Booz Cruz

NAXJA Forum User
88 xj for sale. 4 1/2 " rustys lift with lower control arms, flex joint, front diff covers,dick cepek fc 2 radials, rock crawler rims, new jvc radio and memphis audio speakers all the way around. new alternator, new rear main seal, new serpintine belt, new radiator. this xj is solid.2 owners..myself and the 80 year old man i bought it off of. 80,000 original miles. inline 6 4 liter engine. no leaks what so ever. $3500 call mike in warner robins, ga at 478-972-4428. will text pics to anyone interested.

Last edited:
Called and left you a vm...
Have cash wanna talk to you ASAP. Im about 2hrs from you. Coming through there on my way to fl in a week. 6782516706(Text only, then can call you back).

Thanks~Paul

sent pictures before i read your post sorry bout text only. pretty firm at this price, im already losing money at this price. so come and look, if you like it we will talk.but the price stands unless you have a trade as well....like a car or something a little better on the gas milelage,

Back