• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U-bolt eliminators

iMav

NAXJA Forum User
A quick question on the TNT Customs U-bolt eliminators, I can't find on their site on wich axles these will fit. I presume they are for the D35.

I've got a C8.25 in the rear, anyone of you guys fitted these on such an axle? I thought the tube diameters are different.

Another question, does any of you guys know a store wich sell TNT stuff AND is willing to ship overseas to Europe. I tried severals times to contact TNT directly but got no answer...... :(

I'm sure they make them for the 35, 8.25, and the 44. I'm sure they clarify when you order. I have only seen them on one Jeep and I'm not sure if it was an 8.25 or a 44, but I want to say it was a 8.25.

I know it might cost you a bit to call the US from Europe, but try calling. I emailed them and a month later I got a reply back.

Called, and someone picked up on the second ring. Who knows.

Yeah I called them last week and they answered right away. E-mail from April still not been answered.

I have a Hi9 front and 14bolt rear. I originally ran the c8.25. They do sell the 8 1/4 eliminators and I was able to reuse them on the 14bolt with a bit of fabrication. Love them, will never run anything else again. Blocks suck, heavily arched leaves suck, deaver kics ass and so forth... ;)

Back