• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tierra Del Sol

Ill be there, look for a Chevy Avalanche and red XJ. I will have an AZ flag flying over my trailer...

I will be staying off N. Marina Dr. with the whole rig and the Jeep.

DSC01126.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

I will be also. I will be with my bud and were having a pretty big travel trailer delivered on thursday afternoon. They will pull it in and drop it where ever we want with-in reason. So we will prolly be just about where the old TDS at truckhaven was then towards the notches about 1/4 mile. Hope to find a few out there.

I am gonna try my best to get my upper arm mounts done and my upper arms extended by then. I plan to come out Fri night and wheel till Sun morning with a little sleep thrown in there somewhere :D

Ill be there off on N.Marina Dr. as well... 97xj black w/ white fenders, 02tj green, 26' attitude toy hauler packed with quads, hooked up to a GMC 3500 crew cab... too lazy to take pics but you get the point. squirrel ill keep a eye out for you :)

Ill be there off on N.Marina Dr. as well... 97xj black w/ white fenders, 02tj green, 26' attitude toy hauler packed with quads, hooked up to a GMC 3500 crew cab... too lazy to take pics but you get the point. squirrel ill keep a eye out for you :)

So are you camping with Noble & your proxy father inlaw ?

The Mayor

i will be there!! cant wait!

I got the parts made for my upper control arm extensions, just gotta get my brother to weld them. He has the best equipment and is a pro welder so I'll let him do it. Then I should be almost ready to go. I have to rivet some cookie sheets to the underside of my floorpan for heatshields :D

Back