• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Jeep LED tail lights FS

sam24th

NAXJA Forum User
Well decided to rebuild my jeep and am going with a different look and direction with it. Will nolonger be using these tail lights so gonna try to sell them to fund a new welder. These are Jeep 3500 taillights that have been modified with LEDs. The LEDs work the daytime running lights, turn signals and brake lights. The reverse light is still the factory white bulb. I will include the harness and necessary relay to run this. Its basically a plug and play. This was a custom made set by another member on Cherokeeforum who also wrote up this tutorial:
http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f51/homebrew-led-front-turn-signals-84-96-a-113342/

Asking $160 plus shipping if you aren't picking them up in Charlotte, NC. Video makes them look yellow but the brake lights and daytimerunning lights are red.
IMG_0779_zpsc7a87f59.jpg

DSCF3513.jpg

LED retrofit in Jeep 2500/Chinese Jeep XJ tail lights - YouTube

I may be interested in them.Mooresville area is where I live.

I can work something out if your interested in them. I go up to Cornelius sometimes and I go to UNCC which is up in North Charlotte so its not too far of a drive. Just lemme know.

Sam, you got enough XJs in that yard?

I want that red one to replace my red one.

LOL, the red one is actually Chris' old jeep with the stroker.

Forgot I had these for sale. Bump it back up since I still got them sitting around. Make an offer on em.

Back