• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tierra Del Sol

JCS JP

NAXJA Forum User
So who might be going out. All I need to is get my bumper done and I am going.

http://www.tds4x4.com/

Jeremiah

I'd love to, but the pocket book is telling me otherwise. :(

I have still never wheeled that area.

I went down today for the loan.I can now buy gas for this run.:roflmao: Let me know when you got time and want to wheel out there, i'm a hour from there so i can get a couple guys to run with us.

We wil be out there off of marina and will be with Curt, and many others. Scott hope to see you out there oh and we are having a special on bumpers, roof racks, rock sliders for xj and zj models. up to 150.00 dollars off if you find us out there on the trail or base camp. any ways look forward to seeing you Scott and the guys out there.

We wil be out there off of marina and will be with Curt, and many others. Scott hope to see you out there oh and we are having a special on bumpers, roof racks, rock sliders for xj and zj models. up to 150.00 dollars off if you find us out there on the trail or base camp. any ways look forward to seeing you Scott and the guys out there.

When are you coming down ?? With Ben ??

The Mayor

LOL, now i need a jeep to install it on. See you down there Aaron.

Edit
I still have to pull/lift the motor in the 2 door to install the plates to get the motor mounts installed.So if i get this done we'll be there in style.

Last edited:
Back