• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Car/Truck ADD... Bought me a HEMI!

Shoulda, coulda, woulda... But it's just a family/work truck. Comfy for the wife and kid, and strong enough to haul 3,000 lbs of lumber. I'm happy as a pig in shit. It's got a small leveling lift and the tires are a bit oversized. I think it has a locker in the rear because it chirps In the back when doing sharp turns...?

hahahahaha. i had to. only a texan would buy a 2WD truck for anything other than racing! hahahahaha

those 5.7 are nice, power is good for a gas burner, but boy are they gas burners!

prolly LSD

:thumbup: but I'll second the "Cummins" comment, for personal reasons.

Me likes fast and its tow rig how many semi trucks are 4wd
fast and your truck dont equal...

and how many semi's have you seen have to chain up to make it up 70 where stocker lil jeepies cruise right on up...

face it flores, 2wd truck = texan mistake

surf has ya beat buddy, even if you have the cummins! hahahahaha

fast and your truck dont equal...

and how many semi's have you seen have to chain up to make it up 70 where stocker lil jeepies cruise right on up...

face it flores, 2wd truck = texan mistake

surf has ya beat buddy, even if you have the cummins! hahahahaha

400 hp and 1200 lb ft of torque win sir and I has lots of rubber to put it down
If need I need 4wd to tow I dong need to be towing
While a half ton is a Multiple purpose rig I bought mine stricly to tow hard and and fast

oh gee. forgot how youre always sooooo much smarter then everyone here...

back onto the ignore list....

..!..:D..!..

i gotta say... the 5.7 is more powerful than I thought. Its a clean fast though, meaning, it doesnt throw you in your seat. You just get on the gas and before you know it, you're doing 90 in a 55.

Its got some kinda mufflers on it, havent gotten under to check brand yet, but they sound great. And its got a K&N intake on it as well. Gas isnt that bad yet. Ive been crusing all over town on a half tank all day and still have over a quarter left.

Back