• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yella's 5.9 ZJ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I'll post a few more pics once I get the interior cleaned up, but here it is:

100_0705.jpg

It's gonna need tires and I'm really not diggin' these Silver Stars - too much silver on this thing and the wheels are just too light in color......

I'm not gonna lift it. Actually considering lowering it just a bit and removing the roof rack/sliders.

I've got a set of dark Icons with nearly new tires on 'em I may throw on it to see if I like 'em......

images

Anyone got any other suggestions? No chrome/polished wheels, but painted with machined lip, all painted, or maybe black-chrome...... and no bling either. Don't wanna go bigger than 17's. I just can't seem to find many ZJ's with aftermarket wheels in the Google images searches except for lifted rigs.

Take it to the mall for a better perspective. Things always look better in a natural habitat. Stand in front of it with your "man bag" and have your wife take some pics.

:bawl:Stop being a twat and Call claytons..:woohoo: If You lower that thing :nono:then you should be :canada:bitch:canada: slapped:scottm:, You're red :link2:letters:link1: should be pink;), and your :attom:man card:attom: should be put in a shredder:pig:..

Just sayin..:sure:

edited:laugh3:

Last edited:
..................:scared:

:bawl:Stop being a twat and Call claytons..:woohoo: If You lower that thing :nono:then you should be :canada:bitch:canada: slapped:scottm:, You're red :link2:letters:link1: should be pink;), and your :attom:man card:attom: should be put in a shredder:pig:..

Just sayin..:sure:

edited:laugh3:

OH MY........but hey Troy sweet jeep man!!! I say leave it as is. They wheels go with that thing you know.

On a Serious note.. Lowering/Lifting wheels/tires Stroke/supercharge whatever you want to do, a good forum for support on the 5.9s is www.thespeedfreaks.net

My last post was just a jab at lowering a Jeep.. dont take it to heart.. dammit

Take it to the mall for a better perspective. Things always look better in a natural habitat. Stand in front of it with your "man bag" and have your wife take some pics.

Yeah, you're all tough-guy from way out there in the sticks Mr Lt. Fire fairy.....

:D

On a Serious note.. Lowering/Lifting wheels/tires Stroke/supercharge whatever you want to do, a good forum for support on the 5.9s is www.thespeedfreaks.net

My last post was just a jab at lowering a Jeep.. dont take it to heart.. dammit

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I'm not gonna lower it drastically, just an inch, maybe an inch and a half. It's a stance thing. Not looking for an off road rig here, looking for some fun on the streets in a grocery getter.

OH MY........but hey Troy sweet jeep man!!! I say leave it as is. They wheels go with that thing you know.

Tint those front windows to match the back...

I agree with you on those wheels.... Hot!

Yeah, I actually need to get the front windows done on the truck, the wife's TBSS and this Grand.

The wheels aren't anything special, they're just 16" Silver Stars. Came on Freedom edition XJ's:

3183347_1_full.jpg

Off subject....... If you want to sell the icons or the silverstars let me know, I have been looking for 16" whhels for my XJ.

OMG I don't even know this guy anymore...

Ah shaddup ya drama queen....... I still have a lifted rig..... jeezus. :rolleyes:

:laugh3:

Here's kinda what I'm after:

sigpic2_3.gif

I've always liked that look...

OMG..... pure secks.....

IMG00018-20100807-1927.jpg

IMG00022-20100807-1928.jpg

1" Eibach lowering springs and 18x8 wheels w/ 255/55/18 Nittos........ :thumbup:

I'm gonna be in town Friday, you wanna go get a latte or somethin? Just trying to find a evironment you will be comfortable in......

If sparks don't fly your rides too high

What part a Denver u been hanging out in lately troy?

Seriously though, throw a 150hit of the juice on that lil 5.9. She'll love it/ u won't run faster than a 14 quarter mile but it'd b fun

I'm gonna be in town Friday, you wanna go get a latte or somethin? Just trying to find a evironment you will be comfortable in......

Listen dick-skinner....... you're the one that is always trying to get me to go to "those" places.

Fox and Hound....... and I'll buy the MGD. Pansy.

ZJ's are lame because they don't have square sealed-beam headlights. Only real Jeeps came with those. :D

I want a ZJ, nice find Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back