• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Reached a big milestone on the buggy build. It's a roller now.
ce8a1e33a3d67299708b9c3aa2cfa976.jpg
e9d11910f93dfcd1670ad88f5ff38d0d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Traded our 2011 Honda Odyssey for a 2016 Toyota Hoghlander. No more mini van!
As good as no longer owning a minivan is... The highlander is as Toyota as possible vehicle. Boring to drive, absolutely rental car on the interior, but get reasonable fuel mileage and are reliable as long as you stick to the maintence program.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Traded our 2011 Honda Odyssey for a 2016 Toyota Hoghlander. No more mini van!

Nice! What seat layout did you get? My parents picked up an 18 late last year. of course I helped my dad shop for months to nail down the one he wanted, and last minute he bought at another dealership. On the way home he realized he'd bought a FWD. The night before a blizzard in Chicago.

Nice! What seat layout did you get? My parents picked up an 18 late last year. of course I helped my dad shop for months to nail down the one he wanted, and last minute he bought at another dealership. On the way home he realized he'd bought a FWD. The night before a blizzard in Chicago.

XLE, AWD. Burgundy with tan interior. Second row is 3 across instead of the captain's chairs.

bee24239140ef3ede4162a1c3c0408dc.jpg

Last edited:
Always hard to stay focused on work when you have a view like this
4b283afdf2a4b2f61cbe4c23a1df993f.jpg

Last edited:
Well if you're gonna cut a finger off I guess doing it with a view would be best.

Anyone been partaking in mass amounts of bacon, hookers or blow? If not, maybe its time to pull the plug.

Cheese "the good old days" Man

Been working on the Bel Air, goes to the body shop next week for blasting, metal work and paint. Hope to have frame back by end of the month to fix and get the 496 bolted in with all lines mocked.

Down to 3 XJs plus the buggy, hope to have 2 of them sold by spring so just my 2dr left if I cant find a buyer for it too.

Good times rolled

With friends like this...lmfao!!

0ccc9403be6bc2411c4719e979bb8eb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should've been the hair club for men...

mac 'at least get some hair on it' gyvr

Back