• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Version on Vanagon Love | Mini Love

LOL! JJ is so sensitive........

Mission accomplished: Buttons pushed! :D

There was also a pickup version of the original Mini, doesn't mean they should bring that back either.

I suppose I could say something like, "Clubman's only rock if they're driven by Liberals!"

However...while I prefer the classic mini...I think the newer, BMW built ones are okay too.

It takes more than that brother...so you give in by tell all of us you weren't serious?

:bs:

Awesome. I am happy now.

LOL! Nope, I wasn't serious - not one bit! :D

"Mini-van" was simply a play on words, that got a rise outta you. I wasn't comparing it to a Dodge Caravan, just bringing the phunnay on how the doors on the Clubman work just like big-boy vans do........ vans. Get it now?

Mini = your car
Van = as in doors similar to them

:twak:

Awesome. I was happy after I got a rise outta ya in post #9 :D

Luv ya JJ!

100_3997.jpg

I'll stick to the *REAL* British lawn art! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZU5UxGmnQ

Last edited:
Cool car! I was debating a s cooper when I bought my mazdaspeed6.
Really FUN cars, for some reason they don't let you no lift to shift in to second or third.. Poor car/ thanks btw for letting me do that mikey!!

The new fiat 500 is going to be a great mini competator! The arbarth model with have 170 turbo charged hp

I'd still rather have a Classic Mini but.....I don't give a sh!t what anyone call's this......I'd drive it......sideways.

2qk2idu.jpg

Sorry you are right I meant trading a SWB BMW MINI Cooper S. for the Clubman S. is not my cup of tea although anything beats the frankencountryman bastard child of Forester meets Mini.

I have owned all the classic Minis back to the 59 Austin 7. I guess my latest is a classic BMW MINI as it is now 8 years old. My understanding is that the S in Cooper S does not stand for anything. John Cooper was stuck between Super and Special and decided just to pick S. In the BMW world S means Supercharger in the classic Pentagon engined models and Turbocharger in the Peugeot engined ones.

Last edited:
Back