• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campsite Info

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
O.K. I secured the group site we had last year again.
Parking is going to be a big issue down below. I think we can fit 15 jeeps down at the site tow rigs and trailers go up top, lots of room for them.I need ideas to make this go smoother.
I made the resevations for 40 but can adjust as needed. The cost for the group site will be $7.00 per person per night. I know someone will be a smartass and say the site says 6.00 but thats without taxes so we are just rounding to 7 O.K.??? Its 6.41 to be exact. Extra cash will go to the chapter fund.
If you want your own site for a RV or just cause you feel special please take care of making your resevations yourself,Tell them you are with NAXJA. Here is the link to thier website http://www.chalkcreek-campground.com/
I look foward to seeing everyone there. I will post the trail list and start looking for trail leaders soon. If you want to lead a trail P.M. me with what trails you know in the area and are willing to lead.
I'm working on some swag so we can have a raffle stay tunned
Led

Led-

How's this work with the Group site? If I post on the other thread- "Hey- I'm going" does that reserve a spot in the Group site? All 7 days, or just days I say I'll show up?

Zuki-Ron said:
Led-

How's this work with the Group site? If I post on the other thread- "Hey- I'm going" does that reserve a spot in the Group site? All 7 days, or just days I say I'll show up?

It just gives me an idea how many will be there. the group site is the same cost no matter what.

JohnJohn said:
I just reserved my Pop-Up slot, water and power... :D

This place has WiFi too. I'm thinking about live webcam for those that cannot attend. :wave:
Damn yuppies :soapbox: No evidence remember

"WHAT HAPPENS AT COLOFEST, STAYS AT COLOFEST"

:cheers:

MMIXJ said:
"WHAT HAPPENS AT COLOFEST, STAYS AT COLOFEST"

:cheers:

I can vouch for that. :D

Back