• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4X4 Nite at HOOTERS in Dayton Tuesday evening

TC

NAXJA Forum User
This is an Unoffical 4X4 night. We're meeting with Management to discuss having these in the future. They're extending Happy Hour for us plus buy 10 wings get 10 free etc.
Everyone is welcome so come on out, drive your 4X4 (if its running) or ride with a buddy, we're mainly looking for warm bodies for now.
HOOTERS Dayton, Ohio (North)
Miller Lane off I-75 Between Stop Eight Road and Little York Road, along Restuarant Roe.
See ya there, TC

I assume this is going on tonight. Still have the heep on the trailer. I may just hook it up and come on up. Let's see- large breasted women, hot wings, beer, and 4x's- what more could you ask for on a tues. night :D

Sean

Woody, I'll wait for you if you can make it up here in less than 3.5 hrs. :D

Sean

Damn where's that corprate Jet when you need it! LOL!

If you'd move it to the one in Centerville, I'd drive it. No highway time for the ol' girl and I don't want to spend an hour on side streets.

It was last night, damn, I'm going to be in Dayton on Thursday, anyone want to do lunch?

I'll be off willmington pike to pick up jeep parts.

mac 'always ready to eat' gyvr

Gotta work during the day Matt, I take it you'll be outta town by sundown? I don't know from hour to hour where I'll be some days, but I'm on Wilmington Pike fairly often, I'll keep an eye out for ya. TC
Hey, BTW, you wouldn't happen to have a spare front double cardan drive shaft would ya? looks like mine will be riding in the back until we reach Colorado.

too bad ya gotta work, i'm just down there for a minute making a pickup and then heading back to the fort. I'm shooting to be down there btw 1 or 2pm ohio time. If you're in the area gimmie a call, 260-402-3387, i'll be driving my dark blue f150.

I have my front driveshaft and a sort of hope to god i dont need it spare....its in pretty bad shape...so basically i dont have a spare lol

mac 'getting ready for my trip out west' gyvr

Turns out I ended up on Wilmington from about 3:00 on. You going to Moab on the same trip? It's gonna be HOT. I went there once in August, the sun was brutal but shade did provide some relief unlike the Midwest with our inescapeable humidity. If ya go, Cliffhanger is a fun trail with a GREAT view at the turnaround. TC

I left wilminton pike area about 2:30pm your time. Picked up the axle and headed home. Put 313 miles on my truck, first good chance i've had at a little road trip with it. Out of a 2000 F150 with the 5.4 v8 I got 18mpg with it, with the a/c on.

I'm not sure what trails we're running in Moab but we'll be there for three days and then to colorado for three days. Aug 14th - 24th if anyone is near Moab or Colorado those days.

mac 'can't wait' gyvr

Back