• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANKS!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Big thanks to everyone who helped put Goatfest together this weekend. it was good to see some of you again.

:cheers: thanks for all your hard work.

Ditto... good to see you there well :cheers:

Good to see you even though it was for a short time! I left at 6am this morning and would have liked to hang there and try to do more wheeling

I left around 10, i would have liked to shoot the sheet a bit as well but i had to get my buddy back to the airport.

I have to say my buddy Louis that i brought with me was visiting from Kentucky. He said he was surprised to see such a big group of people get together just to go have fun. He has never been to an even like this before, and he left me a voicemail when his plane landed saying he is in for next year :cheers:

Thanks also to everyone for welcoming us n00bs with open arms in the Grape! We had a great time, the dog slept the whole way home and we plan to come to the next event!

We took 495 photos...I'll make a new thread, but it'll take time since they are HUGE files. See one you like, or want them all? PM me and addy and I can email you or send you a disc!

i was in the big red WJ, i drove back down to the main camp around 10am sunday AM, said bye to a couple folks that were standing right there, and headed out.

i was in the big red WJ, i drove back down to the main camp around 10am sunday AM, said bye to a couple folks that were standing right there, and headed out.

Taking you down to your camp lead to a spontanious run that turned out to be loads of fun ..

..so thanks for getting lost. You made a great night for a lot of us. :)

Taking you down to your camp lead to a spontanious run that turned out to be loads of fun ..

..so thanks for getting lost. You made a great night for a lot of us. :)

yea i guess north wasnt where i thought it was :D

glad you guys had fun, thanks for showing me where i should have been. where did you guys end up going?

yea i guess north wasnt where i thought it was :D

glad you guys had fun, thanks for showing me where i should have been. where did you guys end up going?

We ran into Parker and 96jeepspeed lost trying to find LBJ. Took them up and down LBJ with a group of people hiking/watching, and then over to the east sand hills to play for a while.

sounds like fun, i never made it out to the dune, just parked and sat around the fire trying to relax. i've had a hell of a last couple weeks and that was exactly what i needed. screw doctors, give me campfire therapy anyday :cheers:

You should have stuck around Sunday night. Bill and I more or less had the lakebed to ourselves. I fell asleep sitting at the campfire with a beer in my hand, watching the stars.

Goatman and his camp was still off behind us, but we couldnt see nor hear them. Total serenity.

Back