• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any TEENS going???

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My 15yo daughter just said she's up for going with me, if there will be other people close to her age... any 14-18yr old kids going? (and no, you teenagers in grown mens' bodies need not apply on this on!!)

I'd love to have her along, but not if she's going to be booooorrrrrred =)

More a question of if your gf wants to hang out with a fairly mature 15yo rather than hang out with you =).

Lexa's probably not your average teen... she's vegetarian & into animal rights & recycling (but doesn't preach any of it to others), not really prone to "I'm boooorrreed", quite able to have both intelligent, and silly, conversations. Actually great company.

Yeeeeahhhh. That. She'll make a grown man really wish she was 18 already, too. D'oh!!

More a question of if your gf wants to hang out with a fairly mature 15yo rather than hang out with you =).

Lexa's probably not your average teen... she's vegetarian & into animal rights & recycling (but doesn't preach any of it to others), not really prone to "I'm boooorrreed", quite able to have both intelligent, and silly, conversations. Actually great company.

Hmmm..I'll ask. But my gf is like that (not vegetarian though). And she gets to drive my Jeep since she helped build it. :skull1:

Lexa can drive my rig on the lakebed, and out in the washes & such, but she's not terribly involved in it's build, she just likes to drive (since she can't drive on the street yet)

Back