• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED- Blue Ox flat tow hitch

Hey Mr. Billl, is your pops dead set on a Blue Ox hitch or will a StowMaster 5000 work for him? Here's what I have:
The hitch with cover
Set of base plates off of a Cherokee
Mounting brackets for the hitch to the base plates

What is needed:
Safety cables
Chunk of heavy angle steel drilled to bolt to the base plates and then the mounting brackets bolted to the angle.

Used the hitch on my old Cherokee but sold the jeep and kept the hitch.

Let me know if he's interested.

Hey Mr. Billl, is your pops dead set on a Blue Ox hitch or will a StowMaster 5000 work for him? Here's what I have:
The hitch with cover
Set of base plates off of a Cherokee
Mounting brackets for the hitch to the base plates

What is needed:
Safety cables
Chunk of heavy angle steel drilled to bolt to the base plates and then the mounting brackets bolted to the angle.

Used the hitch on my old Cherokee but sold the jeep and kept the hitch.

Let me know if he's interested.

He is interested in the Blue Ox as his jeep already has the Blue Ox brackets on it , but I will run this by him. Thx for the response 👍🏿

He is interested in the Blue Ox as his jeep already has the Blue Ox brackets on it , but I will run this by him. Thx for the response 👍🏿

He can use other brands of tow bars, adaptors are available to use most any baseplate with any towbar.
I have used a Roadmaster Stowmaster, the type of tow bar that folds up and stays on the Jeep, for a 100,000 miles of towing.
Most RVs today use a tow bar that stays on the back of the tow vehicle's rear hitch.
https://www.etrailer.com/faq-towing-a-vehicle-overview.aspx

He can use other brands of tow bars, adaptors are available to use most any baseplate with any towbar.
I have used a Roadmaster Stowmaster, the type of tow bar that folds up and stays on the Jeep, for a 100,000 miles of towing.
Most RVs today use a tow bar that stays on the back of the tow vehicle's rear hitch.
https://www.etrailer.com/faq-towing-a-vehicle-overview.aspx

Thank you👍🏿 I will pass this info on to him

Back