• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2019

I'm in for a shirt as well. We can get a thread going in the ROM section for registration.

Id be in for a T-Shirt

Last edited:
Hey guys... just found out I can't make the run on the 26th. Sorry have to bail. If there are shirts I will still buy one just let me know. Got a chance to spend a week in NM so I'm going :)

All good Roger! There will be more events. :)

Denver, was there a minimum buy? I said I wanted one but I'm not attending. I will buy if there was a commitment just let me know and I'll pay pal you.

Denver, was there a minimum buy? I said I wanted one but I'm not attending. I will buy if there was a commitment just let me know and I'll pay pal you.
Not that I can find. Prices do increase for smaller orders.

5 is 26
6 is 23 for example.

We can also setup a group buy where everyone pays them directly and selects their size. Not sure if there's a min. Wont have them till May tho.

I didnt realize they had such a lead time on these. There's a 10% fee for expedited shipping. I offered to cover that.

Need to get ordered by Friday morning on 1 order if we want them by the event.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

scratch that. 24 is the most we'll pay, no matter how many we order...

Maybe I did not look hard enough but,...What colors are available? If I click on buy, will it link to PayPal?

Maybe I did not look hard enough but,...What colors are available? If I click on buy, will it link to PayPal?

there's a bunch of colors. either paypal or a credit card form

When are y’all gonna arrive Friday?

Back