• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now THAT'S real food

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
yeah theres nothing quite like a deep fried snickers

kid4lyf said:
http://www.gtconcessions.com/pages/1/index.htm

Health food, southern style.
"The south's biggest disappointment wasn't the Civil War. It's that they haven't been able to figure out how to deep fry salad."
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lickout: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Fergie said:
And people wonder why there are so many fattys around.

I would rather be fatter and happy, than skinny and know that I am missing out on some really good junk food.

For the record:
Deep-fried Snickers
Deep-fried Twinkies
Deep-fried ice cream

ALL GOOD

Rev
240 lbs of love

seanR said:
I lived in the south for a while, They are all whacked!
Deep fried hamberger pickles?
My cousin went to his uncle's place in the Florida Everglades a year ago and was offered Deep Fried Fat. Yeah....fried fat. They apparently cut the thick trimmings off the meat and would throw that in some nice hot bubbling fat. MMMMmmmm....I can hear the arteries hardening already!

Rev Den said:
Rev
240 lbs of love

<----Former 260 lbs or love. Once was down to 180, but was too worried about what I ate and all that BS. Now around 200-210 and am perfectly happy. Eat what I want and exercise when I feel like it, and I am just fine.

Has nothing to do with the deep fried part. I really like good ol' deep fried ice cream. I dont twinkies and snickers in the first place, so deep frying them won't help.

Fergie

The fried Twinkies are okay once a year when the fair comes to town, but I really don't see the point. I'm just as happy to eat regular ones whem I let my kids have treat.

Fried or regular, they both leave that nasty artficial preservative taste in your mouth.

Back