• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders needed

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
If you are interested in leading trails, please let me know in this thread.

We will likely need 4 people to lead the easy/moderate runs and one to lead the hard runs. We'd like to have trail leaders commit to leading both Friday and Saturday. Any runs that happen on Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday are unofficial runs and we will not be supplying a trail leader.

As a thank you for leading at the Crawl this year, the SEC BOD will purchase 5 of the NAXJA Trailer give-away raffle tickets for you. If you've been following the give-away you'll know that the grand prize is a Taxa Wooly Bear trailer with RTT, second prize is a set of tires with a value of up to $1200, and the third prize is a Cascadia RTT.

Please consider helping us out this year!

Thanks
Dirk, Tim, and Andy

I can lead an easy/moderate group both days BUT we will be going to the LRG race at the designated day/time.

I know we'll have my MJ, YellowXJ's wife's JKU, and their daughter's XJ so 3 rigs already in the group.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it.

Last edited:
I've got you both down as leaders.

Thanks guys.

I'll lead a group around the hard/extreme stuff.

Back to the top:

We still need 2 trail leaders for the moderate runs and a trail leader for the Sunset run up to Bald Knob (aka: Helicopter Pad).

The offer of 5 tickets for the trailer giveaway still stands.

Please consider leading.

Thanks

Big thanks to KP...for leading 2 moderate rides and the sunset run.

Just need one more to volunteer to step up and lead.

Takers?

Big thanks to KP...for leading 2 moderate rides and the sunset run.

Just need one more to volunteer to step up and lead.

Takers?

you could throw a couple brave ones in my group if they ain't too scared and mine isn't too big. LOL!

We've got all the trail leaders we need now!

Thanks for the volunteers for stepping up.

you could throw a couple brave ones in my group if they ain't too scared and mine isn't too big. LOL!

I might be game... Gotta talk Cody into following me lol
Would like to see the big guys run!

Dan, join up for Friday. I'm following Glenn up Mason Jar (at least that's the plan - I may get winched up...)

I really enjoyed Mason Jar last year...I wish I had my current tires then.

It looks like it's gonna be wet this year though.

I really enjoyed Mason Jar last year...I wish I had my current tires then.

It looks like it's gonna be wet this year though.

Last time I ran Mason Jar in the rain there were 4 of us and we winched 12 or 13 times.

If Mason Jar is wet, folks with open diffs and/or small tires need not even try. I'd like to not spend all day on Mason Jar. I might not even run it if it's wet.

It takes 2-3 hours to run it if it's dry.

I don't have a problem running it wet. Everyone will have to be 37's and up and locked and with a working winch..... LOL!

If it's at all wet out, my plan all along was to back out and will run moderate trails.

I don't have a problem running it wet. Everyone will have to be 37's and up and locked and with a working winch..... LOL!

Right. That's my point. The last time I ran it in the rain was on 35's locked and I winched like 15 times. Don't plan to be doing that all day. There's lots of other trials there that have great traction in the rain.

Back