• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2018 Crawl Registration

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
You may now register for the 2018 Crawl using this link:

https://fs22.formsite.com/SECBoard/form6/index.html

• Pre-registration will be open until 11:30PM on June 10th. Please note the following as well:
  • Registration fee is per vehicle, not per person, and is $21 for members (red/green/blue/etc), $31 for users (black letter).
  • Registration fee includes one meal ticket. Please purchase additional meal tickets as necessary.
  • Registration fees do NOT include any of the campground or trail pass fees. These are separate and your responsibility upon arrival.
  • All other items are optional.
  • All pre-registration monies MUST be received on or prior to June 10th, otherwise the registration will be voided and you will have to register on site. Check is acceptable. Please contact me if you wish to pay this way.
  • On site registration will be $40 regardless of membership level. Event shirts will not be available to those who register on site.
  • The raffle will be at the pavilion again like last year.
  • Also like last year, the Harlan County Coal Burners will be providing dinner for us on Saturday.
If you have any questions, please ask. If we have questions about your registration, we will notify you via e-mail.

We look forward to another successful Crawl!

Done!

Registered.

I'm in! ��

Went to preregister earlier today and was getting a bad connection, not it's showing as closed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Went to preregister earlier today and was getting a bad connection, not it's showing as closed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Apparently the site closed it early. I think I saw Tim said he would reopen it until non today. At least that is what I think i saw on FB.

Tim reopened it until 12:00 pm Eastern time today.

Back