• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day trip anyone?

I'm liking the idea of coming out for this. What's the meet-up time, for those not on Facebook?

I posted about a couple of us being there Friday and Saturday running blacks and some reds. Hoping to join and hang with everyone that's looking to do the same on Saturday.

I will aim to be at the park around the same time as Victor, then.

Turned out to be a good day (but hot). Park was busy, good to see but meant my group hit one or two "traffic jams".

And I think we may have taken all the fun out of the Pine Barrens for Victor's newbie friend, especially after taking him up Crawler Ridge (he was a little nervous, but did fine). :firedevil

Haha, nice work, Rob! Thats the key some times, take a new guy and guide and spot him through something he's not sure he's ready for. When they make it for that first time, its like the light bulb goes on, and the confidence boost and adrenalin make it memorable for them! Having experienced guides/spotters (like you!) makes all the difference!
Rich

Haha, nice work, Rob! Thats the key some times, take a new guy and guide and spot him through something he's not sure he's ready for. When they make it for that first time, its like the light bulb goes on, and the confidence boost and adrenalin make it memorable for them! Having experienced guides/spotters (like you!) makes all the difference!
I agree with Rich. Talked to him today. He might make the trip up in October. He said thanks for giving him the confidence to get up Crawlers Ridge. Thanks again Rob for leading and spotting.

On a side note, Power steering return hose split at the pump. Come Monday morning jeep sprung a coolant leak. Looked at it today, found tank split. need to get a new one. Luckily this is still under warranty

Well, at least you made it home. Were you able to fix Jason's steering angle light?

On a side note, Power steering return hose split at the pump. Come Monday morning jeep sprung a coolant leak. Looked at it today, found tank split. need to get a new one. Luckily this is still under warranty

The coolant tank is split? I think I have like 5 of those.

Back