• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday Afternoon Run

Yes sir you know it. Any request on where you want to go?

Something fairly quick and not too difficult.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The run into the Walmart is only about 12 minutes and the difficulty level is a zero!

The run into the Walmart is only about 12 minutes and the difficulty level is a zero!

That is funny right there..... I'll be ridding out in the am on Thursday and it will depend on what we do on Wednesday as to where we go.

UNLESS you have a bent driveshaft...then it becomes difficult to find the sweet spot in which you can not get blown off the road and at the same time not chatter your teeth out.

I don't think that ratings take into consideration if you are driving a rattletrap MJ or a "getting to rattletrap status" XJ!!!

Should be arriving Wens. we would probably want to hit something quick and not too difficult on Thursday. Not sure which Jeep we will bring though so we may be in a stocker.

One of the things I love about Harlan is that a stocker can follow me and not have to go down any trial they don't want to and still easily meet at the end and watch. :laugh3:

Right now I'm thinking Rail Bed, Fish Fossil, LRG, and Killin Time on Thursday.

Which group should I join? 37s, locked/locked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Depending on how many rid Thursday we will likely all go together to the Lower Rock Garden area.

Back