• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 4dr project 33s, 91 4 dr project stock

Rockhound

NAXJA Forum User
i will post pics when i get home from work this evening.
Black 91: laredo, 4 dr, no engine, 7.5 " lift: rusty's springs, UCA, and LCAs, RE 1.25" shackle and x-duty tracbar with bracket, XJ 44 rear with powertrax no-slip. driven daily till a month ago when i pulled the motor. interior dirty, but cleanable. pioneer stereo, 150 watt amp and 10" sub
$1000 OBO
Blue91: laredo, 4 dr, stock, one owner before me, straight body with typical clearcoat issues. non vent window. interior very clean and all there. pw/pdl. window regs work grrrreat. put engine out of black jeep in and blew out thrust bearing when turned over.engine will need to be replaced or rebuilt. brand new starter. perfect donor jeep, i just don't have the room for any more projects.
$800 with borla header, $600 without
will post pics this evening
TIA
Jon

yeah i'm having difficulty hosting these pics. if interested give me a shot and i'll shoot them to you. gotta figure this thing out.

Back