• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you

xj4moab

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to say thank you to all that came out and Mike and the mid west guys for taking care of the BBQ

I had a great time hope to see every one at the fall fling :wave1:

X2!

And I have a few other thank you's to make.

Dan Fraiser......Dude, for as much stink goes on around here with your name I can't thank you enough. You have done more single handedly to make this chapter what it is then anyone else.

Tom A.k.a Boatwrench. You sir are a very very generous person. That was a wonderful thing you did giving back the jeep.

Also whoever it was who gave back the 44 diff cover. Sorry that night was such a blur I can't even remember who walked up and handed that to me.

Mike and all the East Coast boys. Thanks for cooking and taking the money. The food tasted great!

I also owe a huge debt of gratitude to the guys who helped us out with the raffle.

Rocky Road Outfitters
Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts
Moab 4X4 Outpost
Cutrubus Jeep
Derick and Dan Frasier

Thanks guys.

And finally but far from the least.....All of you who showed up and helped support our chapter. Its great to have so many show up from all over.

I think we had people from almost every corner of the country this year.

Yes, Thank you all.

This has to be the best trip with the guys I have ever been on. I had a blast wheeling with you all. I learned more about the people of this chapter and the generosity that you all have and it just blows me away. All I can say is thank you and hope to see you all real soon.

I'd like to add my Amen to all that and also Thank all those who helped me this weekend. Helped mee learn to wheel better. I also was able to get the hang of my Jeep better.

Especially those who helped when things went south.(if anyone has pics of the geyser, I'd love to see them.)

Thanks.

One example.
Thanks Ryan. Primer Power pulled us both up some pretty cool stuff.

B2006_0506034.jpg

A Big Thanks to all!

I had a great time. Glad to meet ya'll.

Thanks to all those attending from around the country...
Randy, Mike and his groups, Tom and friends from the Sierra chapter... I'm sure I missed some.

What make NAXJA great si the people.

and a BIG thanks to bryan (xj4moab) for being my co-pilot and getting lost twice, it was fun!!

Although I didn't come down to wheel, :( I have to say I had an awesome time at the dinner too. I really didn't do as much as Ryan makes it out to sound; but I do for the chapter what I enjoy to do. I have to say thanks too for letting me be the ticket drawer. For all you winners in this year's raffle, a simple thanks is not enough, I want cash!!! :D

Thanks again, and you're welcome.

Dan.

I would like to say thanks to all that helped out with the event..it was great

And Personally Thanks to Ryan and Nanette for letting me stay with them and getting me from and back tot he airport.

Thanks to Tom and Mary for the license plate frame...Hope to get a pic of that on the new rig soon..:D

It was great to meet all the new people and I can't wait to come back out.
I had a blast...first event I have went to in a long time that I did not have to do anything...My Motto for the week was "I'm just a long for the ride" so Thanks to Ryan for the ride on Monday and Tuesday, Randy for Wed and Thru and Chris for Fri and Sat.

Looks like evryone had a great time and made it back OK..... sorry I missed it but hope to be part of the fall fling....

I also want to thank anyone and everyone who made this all happen. It was a great weekend and I had alot of fun. I also want to say thanks to Mike and his boys, you guys were alot of fun to hang out with. Hope you can make it out here again Mike. Thanks All!

ok, now that i am more awake than i was last night when i replied....l'd like to give Ryan a big thanks for helping put this event together and keeping it running as smoothly as possible all week.....and for leading us around some of the trails

also thanks to mike and the east coast guys for cooking dinner

also thanks to bryon for spotting me when i was too damn close to the edges ;)

and thanks to derek for.....well......being derek

i had a great time, and look forward to wheeling with you all sometime again

......and thanks to everone i forgot :p

i just got in a few hours ago and things are getting unpacked.. thanks again to ryan and the IC for hosting myself and my (non-XJ) friends all week. it was my 2nd trip but the first for the rest of them. thanks for making it out to be what i told them to expect from the IC. made some new friends and saw some old friends as well. Tom and the rest of his SF clan, Dan Frasier, Randy, Heather, Paul, Clint, and everyone else who took the time to come out and play and hang around the cabin for a few cold ones.
no major carnage from my guys. worst was 2 sets of rear springs in the Toyota. my XJ turned 250,000 miles old on the return trip across Kansas. and did so with little protest other than a rear main that let go on the way out and only leaks until it's a quart low, guess where the oil level is gonna stay now??

once again thanks to everyone who came out!!

october 2008 is not coming soon enough.

Thanks to my NAXJA friends in IC for hosting this event. It was fantastic meeting folks from the other chapters and coasts. My wife gave me the thumbs up to attend again. We had a great time being there with you all. Looking forward to next time...probably not until next spring.
Tom

Back