• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Prices

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like once again for the summer time drivers the price of gas is going through the roof.

Just wondering how many its going to affect.

I am filling 5 gallon cans of Diesel as we speak.

IntrepidXJ said:
i just hope it doesn't jump above $3. won't affect me for this trip either way. i am commited to going

yeah i agree... but a lower average price for the estimated 300 gallons i will need for the round trip would make mikey a happier boy.

what is the price of cheap gas around there right now?? we're around 2.60/gal for the cheap stuff. i might start an off-topic thread to see what the price is along the I-70 corridor.

sidriptide said:
what is the price of cheap gas around there right now?? we're around 2.60/gal for the cheap stuff. i might start an off-topic thread to see what the price is along the I-70 corridor.
Not sure about Moab but up north here it just jumped from 2.21 to 2.33 overnight.

I will be in Moab for the next three days though so I can let you know.

IntrepidXJ said:
2.33 sounds like a deal to me. I'll happily pay that. it jumped to 2.87 around me last night

sounds like our east coast friends/midwest/central might be in for a treat when they see our "lower" gas prices... :sunshine:

(edited to show love for the Midwest :)

Last edited:
DrMoab said:
Not sure about Moab but up north here it just jumped from 2.21 to 2.33 overnight.

I will be in Moab for the next three days though so I can let you know.

we jumped from 2.69 to 2.79 over night..

maybe i'll drive the Camry out and just ride beotch with someone. :viking:

xj4moab said:
Thats crazy

So what is the 'employee discount' on diesel @ work Bryan?

Regular Gasoline just hit $2.99-9/10 after dinner at the local station. Why don't they just say $3 and be done with it.

Back