• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coming from the east coast.

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
anyone else driving out from the east? my group is down to 5 rigs. My XJ, 2ZJs, a Toyota P/U, and a Ford ranger. all pretty heavily modified, i think my 33s are the smallest in the group. (but i may steal some 35s for the week) we are leaving Ct early AM on saturday april 29th, stoppng in Indiannapolis first night and Denver sunday night, be in Moab mid-day monday.
anyone coming from the east that wants to hook up is more than welcome to do so.
i volunteered my crew to run the BBQ (friday night??) and i'm sure we can handle it. i'm at 22 days now and the waiting is kiling me, i want to thank Ryan for working with me over the past year and a half (i cancelled on last years trip at the last minute:gonnablow ) and i cant wait to see some of the friends i met there a few years ago.

i think all my friends cant wait till i go so i will shut up about it finally..:shocked:

Back