• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeler Run

chuck619120

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well it is official. Wheeler Run at Rocks and Valleys. We are camping about 35 mins away: 248 N 8 Mile Rd. Midland Michigan. It is mostly primitive camping so anyone with a huge motor home might want to check locally. I can't wait to see you on the trails.

We are looking at being there depending on getting jeep fixed before then. Gonna push to make it happen. Will just have to look at what we want to do for lodging.

Wheeling every day of the weekend or what are you thinking Dan & Chuck? I will have the 3 littles that weekend so I need to line up a babysitter for the babies.

Wheeling every day of the weekend or what are you thinking Dan & Chuck? I will have the 3 littles that weekend so I need to line up a babysitter for the babies.

I would like to drive up on Thursday and get drunk with Dan that night. I would then wheel Fri, Sat, and Sun(providing I keep it together). Drive home on Mon. I would miss one day of work(Thursday). I know this is not going to work for every one's work schedule, so I am open to suggestions. I am off on Fridays so could drive up Friday and wheel Sat, Sun, and Mon. and drive home Tuesday. I would still just miss one day of work(Tues.). What ever works for every one else, but yes I plan on wheeling as much as possible.

We are looking at being there depending on getting jeep fixed before then. Gonna push to make it happen. Will just have to look at what we want to do for lodging.

I didn't know you broke it. Get it fixed. Is your son coming to this one?

I didn't know you broke it. Get it fixed. Is your son coming to this one?

Bent the leaf spring at wf. Hoping to have it all back and fixed by this trip. Sadly my son wont be coming. He wont be back for summer break till mid June. Im sure he will want to hit the trails at some point this summer so im sure there will be other trips planned.

Got the new gas tank skid in the LJ over the last two days. Wife is going to a friends wedding this weekend and told me I didn't have to come. As long as I can get the day off work I'll be there.

Are you guys staying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday or just fri/sat?

Likely to have my 3 year old with me, unless grandpa wants to keep him, or maybe grandpa will come with us...

either way, my rv and trailer fit in Dan's driveway :)

mac 'gas tank skid test run' gyvr

Got the new gas tank skid in the LJ over the last two days. Wife is going to a friends wedding this weekend and told me I didn't have to come. As long as I can get the day off work I'll be there.

Are you guys staying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday or just fri/sat?

Likely to have my 3 year old with me, unless grandpa wants to keep him, or maybe grandpa will come with us...

either way, my rv and trailer fit in Dan's driveway :)

mac 'gas tank skid test run' gyvr

Awesome. I am planning on working till noon on Fri. and driving up. Wheeling Sat. and Sun. I haven't decided what to do on Mon. I could stay and wheel another day if I am not broken and not done the entire park or ???

I’ll be leaving Monday morning at the latest likely.

I just didn’t know if folks were staying Sunday night.

mac ‘gonna try to work the holiday’ gyvr

I will have my little guy with me and possibly my buddy across the street and his 4 yr. old. The boys will have a great time.

I’ll be leaving Monday morning at the latest likely.

I just didn’t know if folks were staying Sunday night.

mac ‘gonna try to work the holiday’ gyvr

I guess it is up to if Dan gets tired of us, but I was hoping to stay Sunday night. You will prolly make mad money on the holiday, so makes sense. It will be a good time I am sure.

I get home from work Friday morning, usually take a nap when I get home. I go back to work Monday night. I’d say it would be best if people can show up Friday, wheel Saturday and Sunday, leave by Monday morning. Party Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

I get home from work Friday morning, usually take a nap when I get home. I go back to work Monday night. I’d say it would be best if people can show up Friday, wheel Saturday and Sunday, leave by Monday morning. Party Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

That is what I am planning on doing. Thanks Dan.

Got the days off work. I'll be up with my 3 year old on Friday evening at some point. I have training on Friday during the day, so it depends on how late it goes as to when I can leave.

Still not sure, just yet, if I will be leaving Sunday evening or Monday morning. Depends on if I pick up a holiday shift on Monday at work.

mac 'Jeep is pretty much ready' gyvr

Back