• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rouch World and Camping trip July 28-30

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well a couple members of the BOD have decided to go up to Rouch World offroad park and see what its all about. It is a new park that they are trying to build so its not very big yet. I have been in touch with one of the people in charge and we are gonna go up and talk them and see what they have to offer.

We will be camping at Leidy Lake Campground. We already have a couple of spots reserved and she knows that there may be more calling. Anyone is welcome to come up for the weekend.

Let us know if you are interested or planning on coming up.

Here is the number if you want to call them to reserve a site, 269-432-3311. When calling just say that you are with the group with Matt Rowland. They will get you put with us.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes call her and let her know.

mac 'probably during normal business hours' gyvr

Well a couple members of the BOD have decided to go up to Rouch World offroad park and see what its all about. It is a new park that they are trying to build so its not very big yet. I have been in touch with one of the people in charge and we are gonna go up and talk them and see what they have to offer.

We will be camping at Leidy Lake Campground. We already have a couple of spots reserved and she knows that there may be more calling. Anyone is welcome to come up for the weekend.

Let us know if you are interested or planning on coming up.

Here is the number if you want to call them to reserve a site, 269-432-3311. When calling just say that you are with the group with Matt Rowland. They will get you put with us.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Primitive camping need a reservation?

Cool, I hoped you'd be able to make it.

mac 'since you're itching to wheel' gyvr

Called and reserved a spot. Wheeling Friday or just Saturday? If anyone is wheeling Friday I will leave early Friday morning, if not I may arrive around noon on Friday.

Just wheeling Saturday. I won't be arriving till Friday late afternoon or evening.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

We will be there Friday by supper at the latest I hope.

mac 'that's the plan' gyvr

I figure it still gonna be warm out for this trip but i can bring some fire wood if we still want to have a camp fire at night.

I can squeeze some in as well.

mac 'not near dans jeep' gyvr

Yeah...last trip to R&V...

mac '5 years ago labor day' gyvr

Back