• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller 135 welder...

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
hey all,
I will probably be pulling a small trailer to WF and am thinking about bringing my little miller welder with me in case someone needs it...now i've also really been wanting to upgrade to a bigger unit so i can get a spool gun to so some welding on aluminum duck boats. because of this, my miller has sort of been "for sale" for a while. i just haven't really pushed hard to sell it yet. i've had it for about 3 years and it still works really well. could probably use some basic maintenance (though i did change the liner very recently) but if anyone is looking for a nice small welder thats still fairly powerful, let me know. its a millermatic 135 and its set up for gas or fluxcore. could use a new regulator though. the knob fell off and its set at just about the right pressure, so i've never bothered lol...$350 or trade for some jeep stuff. i think i have some pics if anyone is serious interested. hell, try it before you buy it ;)

Back