• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
This has been touched on in a couple other threads but there isn't an official thread on it.

I'll be there, as long as everything goes smoothly, on Sunday the 29th in the evening. Coming down from Rausch Creek in PA from NACfest.

mac 'hopefully before dark' gyvr

We're leaving Ocala about 9 PM Saturday the 28th with a goal of hitting the campground by 9 AM Sunday the 29th = or - and hour at each end.

Arriving the afternoon of the 30th. Mainly so I have time to set up and get very last minute things in order before the majority of the peeps show up mid week.

Took the week before and the week of the Crawl off work. This will be a MUCH needed vacation for me as well.

uncc 'haven't had a vacation in over 2 years' 99xj

Wednesday afternoon - early evening. Heading out Sunday morning after breakfast.

Tuesday July 1st.

I'm gonna beat ghost there?

mac 'didn't know that was possible' gyvr

I took the whole week off, but I'll be convoying with the Chattanooga/Atlanta crew whenever they decide to go up...

Team Struggle should be there sometime Tuesday, it depends on whether or not becca has to work that morning.

Leaving early Wednesday morning, hopefully I'll be there by 2.

Monday afternoon.

Back