• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Packing list

Clint

NAXJA Forum User
Being my first trip down to Moab and a relative newbie to the "long distance" wheeling trip. I'm unsure of what to bring in regards to parts,tools, fluids etc. I'm just curious as to what is on everyone's packing list?? Also how is Moab for replacement parts if something breaks? Expensive?

So far I've got:
Socket set
Wrenches
Spare D30 axle shafts
Spare driveline U-joint.
Quart of all major fluids (trans, oil, diff)

I know my list it short, but I'm having a brain fart as to what I may or may not need. Thanks

clint said:
Being my first trip down to Moab and a relative newbie to the "long distance" wheeling trip. I'm unsure of what to bring in regards to parts,tools, fluids etc. I'm just curious as to what is on everyone's packing list?? Also how is Moab for replacement parts if something breaks? Expensive?

So far I've got:
Socket set
Wrenches
Spare D30 axle shafts
Spare driveline U-joint.
Quart of all major fluids (trans, oil, diff)

I know my list it short, but I'm having a brain fart as to what I may or may not need. Thanks
The cool thing about Moab is you can get just about everything a jeep has on it down there.

Do you have a spare Serpentine belt? Thats one thing I always keep on me.

You could bring a whole snapon truck with you and Murphy will have his way and when you break it will be something only Mac tools sells.

How bout screwdrivers?

Something to pry with (crowbar) and a big hammer. :)

Don't forget to bring clean underwear...you know, in case you get in an accident or something and they have to take you to the hospital.
2cents.gif

Back