• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another trailer bites it

Yikes!

Hope the dude has some good insurance. Did it tweak the frame on the truck too or did it stop at the hitch?

Yikes!

Hope the dude has some good insurance. Did it tweak the frame on the truck too or did it stop at the hitch?
The frame appears to be ok cant realy tell till i get the new hitch. and his insurance all ready cut me a check for thre trailer and truck damage . so its trailer hunting and hitch buying for me .

DAMN! Glad you are ok! What you got planned for those axles? Or did they come get said toasted trailer?

DAMN! Glad you are ok! What you got planned for those axles? Or did they come get said toasted trailer?
The insurance company paid for a new trailer and let me keep the carcas. I am gonna cut off everything behind the rear axle and replace the tounge. might make a great atv trailer.

The insurance company paid for a new trailer and let me keep the carcas. I am gonna cut off everything behind the rear axle and replace the tounge. might make a great atv trailer.

Nice! Good thinking.

Back