• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday Easy Run - Ed/Mark

I will probably do this run with you guys if it's raining on Thursday, want to take the wife and kid canoeing, so we will be conoeing on the day it doesn't rain (Thursday/Friday).

I will probably do this run with you guys if it's raining on Thursday, want to take the wife and kid canoeing, so we will be conoeing on the day it doesn't rain (Thursday/Friday).

I would also be in for this.

and I'm interested in the canoeing as well.

I don't think there needs to be max number for this run. The only thing that could become a problem is if people want to stop and take a bunch of pictures. It could get tight at the overlooks and keeping the group together.

I've been watching Harlan's weather so I'm better prepared than last year. They've had a couple good showers. Just a guess about the river though.
I hope the canoers don't hear banjo music, its that part of the country....:farmer::pig::shocked:

I hope the canoers don't hear banjo music, its that part of the country....:farmer::pig::shocked:

We are the MWC. The banjo players are most likely kin.

Change of plans for me, I'll be riding shotgun on this one with whoever is fine with me riding along with them.

Back