• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground Reservation Thread

Holy Cow 2000 miles?? What made you want to come clear out here for this trip? You must be in a RV or something right?

The How: an 08 F350 with a flat trailer with an XJ on it..and, a tent.
The Why: Im all about the NAXJA runs, as is my girlfriend. Plus, I've never been out west at all, so I decided this year to s**t or get off the pot. I just did the North Atlantic's run a month ago, was at a Jeep show in PA last Sunday, and now I'll be at ColoradoFest, enjoying every single minute of it. If I keep saying "next year I'll travel", well, I'll run out of "next years" someday, and I will have never gotten anywhere.

Rich

P.S. Ive wheeled/camped extensively with the NAXJA prez, John Bergacs..he encouraged me to take this trip, and gave me many pointers, and I do listen to my spotters :)

The How: an 08 F350 with a flat trailer with an XJ on it..and, a tent.
The Why: Im all about the NAXJA runs, as is my girlfriend. Plus, I've never been out west at all, so I decided this year to s**t or get off the pot. I just did the North Atlantic's run a month ago, was at a Jeep show in PA last Sunday, and now I'll be at ColoradoFest, enjoying every single minute of it. If I keep saying "next year I'll travel", well, I'll run out of "next years" someday, and I will have never gotten anywhere.

Rich

P.S. Ive wheeled/camped extensively with the NAXJA prez, John Bergacs..he encouraged me to take this trip, and gave me many pointers, and I do listen to my spotters :)

Sounds like a plan to me man. I cant wate to see you. Colorado is beautiful and amazing down there! Not alot of tough stuff but a little. Poughkeepsie is almost open. Me and my brother read a dirtbiker made it all the way threw so by next week it should be open, other wise well have to open it :D

Aw !!!I cant wate! only 2 more days till I leave. I need a vacation so bad lol!

With Fred not being able to make it is someone else going to be excepting the site fees??
We will work something out. I will be getting there late Thursday night if nothing else.

All I have to do at this point is get my rig running right. I think the O2 sensor took a crap.

Back