• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ Rockfest pics

Dj the point in doing harder trails is to learn to wheel. If you never try you never know what you can do. The reason I upgrade my jeep is cause my friends and I keep doing harder trails... So then you want to upgrade something so you can do it better next time.

yeah my junk has to get me to work and i understand the appeal of rock crawling but i dont have the funds to build a rig like that and i only have one vehicle and thats my jeep. i drive it every day i dont have a tow rig or a fall back vehicle soo... all in all had a great time. hope i see some of you guys on the trail in the future.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most the guys at rockfest didn't even have the stuff to fix their jeeps if something major broke. Even wheeling your daily and having to drive it home won't do you any good if you don't carry the parts or tools to fix it.

Come out to AZRocks this weekend,there's over a 50 rigs as of last night!

Back