• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can ANYONE help in Big Bear with trail maintenance? 4-30-05

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
There is a club that needs HELP with trail maintenance, they are having trouble finding enough people to do the work that needs to be done.

We are meeting in Fawnskin on Saturday, April the 30th at the fire station (can't miss it:) between 8-9:30 AM for breakfast and then on to the trail. Just look for ALL the 4-wheel drives!

CB Channel 14 alt. ch. 4

THANK YOU everyone! Even if you can't make it, please pass this on to other groups.

Wouldn't it be great if there were more XJ's there than any other 4-wheel drive:)

Lady XJ said:
There is a club that needs HELP with trail maintenance... :)

..... and they are?

The trail is 3N93, Holcomb Creek trail. The Riverside Ruff Riders are meeting the Ranger there.

I did not post the name of the group because I felt is was not necessary:) It's just work that needs to be done on a trail we all love;)

Totally understandable for those that cannot make it Saturday, many of us were in Big Bear last weekend and many showed up just for trail maintanence:) I heard they even helped for an hour on this trail!!!!!!! WTG!

I was just trying to help the club out by spreading the word.

Lady XJ said:
The trail is 3N93, Holcomb Creek trail. The Riverside Ruff Riders are meeting the Ranger there.

I did not post the name of the group because I felt is was not necessary:) It's just work that needs to be done on a trail we all love;)

Totally understandable for those that cannot make it Saturday, many of us were in Big Bear last weekend and many showed up just for trail maintanence:) I heard they even helped for an hour on this trail!!!!!!! WTG!

I was just trying to help the club out by spreading the word.

I dont LOVE holcomb creek trail at all, i actaully LOATH it. On that trail there is a tree that ate up the front, side and two of my windows. Some day i'll go up there and chop it down for fire wood =P

Drunk tank said:
hold a grud dont ya??? :laugh3:

Of course I do...

More importantly though....its getting VERY close to summer, get your ass up to CO and get your boat down here. =P While you are at it, find me a 20 foot Rayson ;)

The group will also be up in Big Bear May 8th, Sunday. I hope that is enough notice;)

Lady XJ said:
The group will also be up in Big Bear May 8th, Sunday. I hope that is enough notice;)

Take your mom with you...it's Mother's Day. :heart:

RP

Back