• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon (mostly) XJ Run, Sunday June 29th

erikrs301

NAXJA Forum User
We did this last year around this time and it was good time with 7 XJ's and 1 YJ. Looking for about 10 rigs, 31" tires or bigger and some lift, lockers are not neccessary.

We'll run some good blue trails, maybe low black and make time for an optional last trail like Drumstick, Rattlers Tail or something to that effect which you can run if you want or just spectate. We'll work out the details later once we see what everyone would like to run.

If there is enough interest / more then 10 rigs, we can split into 2 groups. This ride is not limited to XJ's we like shorties too ;)

Can you PM me with some details? I am missing NACfest and am highly disappointed, however, this is interesting to me. My specs are below and Ill do my best to get some skids and a spare (shouldnt be a prob by then) TIA.

Pm me the details too. I might actually be able to make this trip.

Justin

We're going to stick with Sunday, June 29. I can not make it on Saturday. Park opens at 8:00am and we'll probably get everyone together outside the park. I'll PM details as we get people together.

Last call y'all. We have enough rigs to run to 2 groups. One will run high blue and black trails, the other will run intermediate trails.

If you're interested, we are meeting at Paragon, main lot where you pay at 8:00-8:15AM. Please email me at [email protected] by 5:00 on Friday June 27th.

Back