• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow

bigalpha

This is the latest forecast data.

00znamsnow_SE084.gif

Phallic much?

Maybe i'll put my squeeky one back in.

edit: Driveshaft to the Jeep, that is.

Last edited:
sweet. another snow thread. :tears: i'm sick of winter and we aren't even half way through yet. honestly i hope this snow/ice stays away. i'm supposed to work downtown friday night. i will be counteracting everyone's snow dances hardcore with my own anti snow dance.:firedevil

fine. if we have to get it then let it fly in the air and not stick to anything. i hope the weather people predict a lot becuase it's usually the exact opposite.

Sorry, we're definitely getting snow. How much? that's the million dollar question

Depends on how much ?mother? nature wants to screw you :)

Sorry, we're definitely getting snow. How much? that's the million dollar question
isn't that what you said last time ? and didnt you buy a sled ? and isn't that sled collecting dust ?:roflmao:

As usual they don't know around here. Each day it keeps looking more and more like a "big storm"...but they're still calling for a mix around here.

Gotta be at work at 8:30 Saturday morning...this could be fun!

brian, i don't know why you're so scared of snow if you drive a jeep. i pray for snow and ice, just so i can drive around and see who slid into a ditch. if you just get out there and drive in it, it really isn't so bad. especially here where they salt the crap out of the roads everytime it gets below 40....:doh:

brian, i don't know why you're so scared of snow if you drive a jeep. i pray for snow and ice, just so i can drive around and see who slid into a ditch. if you just get out there and drive in it, it really isn't so bad. especially here where they salt the crap out of the roads everytime it gets below 40....:doh:

4wd doesn't help you stop on ice.

They're both H2O.

from the reports i've heard, they are calling for sleet, freezing rain, and snow.

Back